Island Home Life Helps You Learn More About Kalihi, Hawaii Real Estate


Bishop Museum 
Whether your interests lie in the many cultural artifacts representing Native Hawaiian, Pacific Island and Hawai‘i immigrant life, or the daily Planetarium shows exploring the planets and stars above, or the natural history collection of more than 22 million specimens of plant and animal life, the Bishop Museum is one of Kalihi’s most prized assets. 

The latest stats show roughly 60 percent of the homes in the neighborhood are rentals, with the remaining 40 percent being owner occupied, which is a particularly flexible opportunity for homebuyers who are eager to find the biggest bang for their real estate buck. 

Kalihi Neighborhood

Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of Hicentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on Apr 7, 2020 9:41:pm. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2020 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.

Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice